Jun 25, 2011

Happily Ever After

My gorgeous in-laws...

I actually created this layout a month ago but for some reason did not post it sooner.. "why" I hear you ask??? Simple reason - plain lazy :-).

I so admire my parent-in-laws, they are just the best. Thank you Mum for always there for me and thank you for putting up with my winging and whining. I really do appreciate all your time and your unconditional love. Of course I have not forgotten my Father-in-law - my critters always say the best POP in the whole universe and it's true. Yes, I'm one lucky chooky!... to have a wonderful inlaws.

We love you Mum and Dad.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you really have been bitten by the blog bug tonight. Another lovely Layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gracie, that has done us proud. Your work is outstanding. I just love it. We love you too. Take care Hugs Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful layout Gracie, it does you proud.love it, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations