Sep 3, 2010

Oh Oliver!- Twinchie

How cute is Oliver the owl? This is also a Twinchie swap and the theme were owl - I love owl especially this owl that I just adopted from Kaszazz :-).

Material used:
Stamp - 4335KC Oliver owl
Stamp - 4329KI Vine
Smooch - 70421 Carrot
Smooch - 70423 Sundance
Smooch - 70408 Silver Fox
Smooch - 70402 Apple Green
Inkpad - 71023 Color Box Fluid Chalk ( Alabaster)
1916 White Gel Pen
Cardstock - 1307 Card Essentials - Primary (Black)

All this materials are available to purchase through me. If interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

Why not book your FREE Make & Take Workshop and you may get all this materials for a discounted price or could may be yours for FREE. Contact me for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Gracie, I love Oliver especially with the smooch, great designs for your Twinchies (great name too lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh... thanks Judi.. he is so cute. and yah the nails,,, time to get fancy..LOL

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations