Sep 3, 2010

Inchies - Wings

This is the inchies I made for a swap in Swappers Hub Swap Group and the theme is "Wings".

I hand drawn the butterflies. Ok, Me, Myself and I made an executive decision that painting is not our forte. We will stick to rubber stamping....LOL.

Whoever gets this teeny weeny creations I hope they will like them :-).
If you are interested in joining this bunch of creative swappers - you are most welcome. Click here to check it out.

If not interested in joining the Swappers Hub Group but wanting to swap from Aussie Crafters you can still join the swap all you have to do is shoot me an email and I will send you the list and information of swaps that is going on and you can choose the swap that you may be interested in and I will put your name on the list.

2 comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations