Sep 3, 2010

Twinchie - Bloom

Hi'ya - glad you can drop by. I have been trying to upload this twinchie (but sort of forgot which file I saved it under - finally found it). I made this twinchie for a swap that I was in and the theme was Spring time. I was playing around with Kaszazz' new stamps and I came up with this little beauty :-). I thought the title "Bloom" just hit the spot - what do you think of this little creation?


 Material Used:

Stamp - 4325KM Doodle Design Bugs
Stamp - 4324KM Word Montage - Family and Friends
Stamp - 4222KK Fancy Flourish
Inkpad - 72310 Ancient Page (Coal Black)
Inkpad - TIM20226 Tim Holtz (Mustard Seed)
Cardstock - 9014 Card Pack - Basic White
4542 Aquacolor Crayons
FRH-F Aquash Water Brush

If you are interested to purchase all the material used for this project please do not hesitate to contact me and I will have your orders in no time :-).

Better yet why not get it for a discounted price or you may have it for FREE! Contact me for more information.

1 comment:

  1. loved the twinchie Gracie, speciallyas it is a ladybug and yes it suits the word Bloom

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations