Nov 22, 2009

Shopaholics

My part - time Addiction - SHOPPING!

Today I made this cute card (well I thought its cute anyway). I love this stamp (my DH loved it too).
I used the  products below to make this card it is so easy, fun and quick - I think great card for a friend :).

Cardstock (China White) from Heritage card pack (product code 6218 on page 47 from our Catalogue & Project book ) $14.95 and you get (30) 5 pieces of each 6 gorgeous assorted colors Berry Red, China White, Cinnamon, Holy, Pure White, Royal Blue - i just love the colors.
I sprinkled the Double Sided Sticker Paper (product code 1931 5x4A $8.95) with Glitters (Light Blue product code 2672 $7.95 15gm and Light Pink product code 2678 $7.95 15gm both on page 58 from our Catalogue & Project book).
Stamp - You're Special (Product code 249LE page 122) - $10.00
Stamp - Shopaholics (Product code 4252KM - $19.00 from our September Flyer you can find this flyer from my blog.
I color the ladies with Pearlescent Chalking Set (Product code 42004 Shimmers) $37.95 page 64 from our Catalogue & Project Book, I also used Aquawash Fine (Product code FRH-F) page 65 from our Catalogue & Project Book. If you want the instructions on how I made this card please contact me and I will be happy to email you the instructions. Hope you guys like it and thank you for stopping by. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations