Nov 21, 2009

Distress Stickles and Rock Candy

I love this new Stickles from Tim Holtz.
Tim Holtz distress stickles differ from regular stickle.
It is colored pearlescent glitter suspended in clear matte medium. This product is Acid free, Non-toxic, Non-settling, Easy-flow tip, and Water wash-off perfect to add BLING to any of you paper craft projects.

Product Codes for the Distress Stickles ($5.95 AUSD)
TDS26471- Tarnished Brass
TDS26464 - Brused Pewter
TDS26488 - Picket Fence
TDS26563 - Rock Candy

Introducing ROCK CANDY Distress Crackle Paint! (product code TDC26686 $9.95AUSD) This Distress Crackle Paint - ROCKS! this is a unique one step paint that cracks as it dries. Use on cardstock, chipboard, paper mache and other projects. ROCK CANDY creates a nostalgic clear cracked finish over your artworks, your stamped images and more.

If you are interested with this product please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations