Jan 1, 2010

Just Me


Hello there,

My name is Grace, Gracie to some people. I am a SAHM who is on call 24/7 but wouldn't change a thing about it.  
 
I have been scrapping for over 5 years and discovered cardmaking 3 years ago, what started out as a hobby has developed into a full blown addiction! I am so grateful that my family, especially my super supportive husband Darryl and my three children have embraced my addiction, ignored the mess I make when I am creating and also enjoyed the journey with me.

When it comes to scrapbooking I'm always looking for new subjects to scrap. I have to say, my favorite subject is my family, especially my children.
Scrapbooking, cardmaking and doing other papercraft is my therapy. I love trying different styles and techniques. I just love the process of scrapbooking; collecting pretty papers, getting messy fingers with paints, mists, and inks.The story telling, preserving our family memories and meeting wonderful scrap buddies along the way is such a reward for me.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations