Mar 9, 2011

Your Sweet Smile Scrapbook Layout



 I am a member of Simply Scrapping Craft and every Saturday our lovely Challenge Director Emily post a sketch for a challenge and the above sketch is for March Sketch Challenge.

  The layout below is my entry or attempt at last week's sketch challenge.


This is our dear nana.. we call her Nanna H. but her real name is Doris Maud with no E. Her nickname is Red or Curly because of her red and curly hair. She is such a happy lady - always smiling.
Unfortunately our Nanna is now in heaven - I am sure she is having a fun time in heaven.

We miss our Nanna H.

 I hope you like my creation.

TOODLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie, you also have done this one justice. The coloring is just right. Not an easy one to do. Curly would be happy. Cheers Mum

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations