Jul 27, 2010

My Initial - G


Hi there again Bloggers,

Finally, had the chance to take a photo of my Decorated Initial - G. This is a challenge from a swap group that I used to be a member. Unfortunately before I could post my finished product the group was deleted from the cyber space.... lol.

This challenge was hosted by my father in law - Ron. He gave each participant the initial made of MDF and he also made all the initials (see his blog for all his beautiful project of scroll sawing - click here to go to his blog). His challenge was to decorate the MDF initials anyway we want and I came up with this.

I hope my father in law liked it and hoping you like it too :-).

I don't mind if you leave me a comment, that would be very nice :-).

Have a great and safe day.... TOODLES!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations