Jun 26, 2010

Girl just wanna have fun!

This is my older DD. I just love looking at this smile - cheeky girl! I have been always wanting to make this flowers from a scallop punch but never got around to it. Finally - I did it!.

I found this tutorial from a craft book that I bought from a garage/yard sale last year and with so much craft magazines and books I kinda overlooked this tutorial. I found this book again during my craft room clean up rituals (sheesh... you should have seen my craft room.. tsk tsk tsk... what a mess!... lol).

I want to achieve a simple layout here as I don't want the embellishments to over power the gorgeous smile of my DD. I am so pleased with the result - what you think?
All materials I used in this project are from Kaszazz.

If you live in Townsville, Qld area and want to learn on how I did this lay out contact me and we can organize a time and date to get together and I will guide you to complete this project. Do you live away from me? Not a problem all you have to do is contact me and I will put a kit for you for just $20.00 including postage and handling plus a step by step instructions to complete your project.


Once again thank you for stopping by - have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations