May 4, 2010

Just For You...

I made this card for a Mother's Day theme swap through Swap For You Group.
I used Adirondack Paint Dabber to paint the rose and I also painted the ribbon with the same dabber. At present this dabber is my favorite color. I also put a matching rhinestone in the center of the ribbon and used the same  Adirondack Paint Dabber for my sentiment Just For You to match.

Materials from Kaszazz:
Stamp - (1304LK) Rose Stem Large
Stamp - (006KK) Mini Messages Un-cut set (9)
Adirondack Paint Dabber (AMD23180) - copper
Adirondack Paint Dabber (AD22596) - lettuce
Ribbon - (6412) 1/2" Organdy White Swirl
Rhinestone (4555) multicolor
Cardstock - Madero Beach (9750) Neutrals (30 Asst.)
Cardstock - (6343) Gloss Basic (30 Asst.) - 15 pieces of each 2 basic colors; black and white
Cardstock - (9014) White (20)
Scallop Punch - (1357) border punch
Glossy Accents (4208)
Tape Runner (4818)
Magic Mount (1292)
Aquash Water Brush (FRH-F) - Fine
Scissor (4654) 4.8cm blade. This is a super sharp scissor and perfect for cutting corners. I love this scissor.
*** The polka dot designer paper background is not from Kaszazz, unfortunately I cannot remember the brand :-( . 

If you are interested in any of the Kaszazz Products please contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to visit. Have a safe day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace - just letting you know that this project has been chosen to feature on the Kaszazz Blog Find site.

    Congratulations from Morty and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... awesome!!! thank you Morty and Jo.. such a privileged. Keep up the good work you guys.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations