May 7, 2010

Coloring Ribbon with Lyra Watercoloring Crayons

Gee - my brain is working overtime today... lol. I made a background for my card that I am going to make and after looking through my stash of ribbons I cannot find something that will match for the card that I am going to do so I decided to make my own.

Materials I used
Ribbons - 1/4" cream organdy ribbon
Lyra Aquacolor Crayons
Sponge
Water

Here's how you do it:
  • Rub the Lyra Aquacolor Crayons unto the ribbon
  • Wet the sponge with water and squeeze gently to remove some of the water but not fully dry
  • Pounce the wet sponge onto the ribbons until you are happy with the color
  • Let it dry for few minutes before using the ribbon
You're Done - easy! Check the finish product.

Thank you for dropping by have a safe day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations