Dec 5, 2011

Capture the Moment

Well hello blog walkers and g'day my blog followers,

Once again I have been MIA been so hectic in the home front lately. Preparing for silly season and time seems to go faster and faster every day.

Anyhoo.. just completed a layout and its my entry for December Sketch challenge over at A2Z Scraplets.

A2Z Scraplets December 2011 Sketch Challenge

My precious Crystal and Sammy the dog. 
The Fairy charm was given to me by lovely friend Leis Fisher - Thank you Ms Leis. I sooo love the Fairy charm so cute. I made the white flower (inspired from Prima) and also made the Stick Pin.
This is one of the A2Z Scraplets I used for my layout. Cut a piece and painted it with Dabbers.
I also use this Corner 20. I cut them in two pieces painted it with Smooch.


I used A2Z Scraplets "Capture the Moment" words and I painted it with Distress Crackle Paint.
So there you have it hope you like my latest creation  

Thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations