Jun 25, 2011

Happily Ever After

My gorgeous in-laws...

I actually created this layout a month ago but for some reason did not post it sooner.. "why" I hear you ask??? Simple reason - plain lazy :-).

I so admire my parent-in-laws, they are just the best. Thank you Mum for always there for me and thank you for putting up with my winging and whining. I really do appreciate all your time and your unconditional love. Of course I have not forgotten my Father-in-law - my critters always say the best POP in the whole universe and it's true. Yes, I'm one lucky chooky!... to have a wonderful inlaws.

We love you Mum and Dad.


  1. Wow you really have been bitten by the blog bug tonight. Another lovely Layout. :)

  2. Thanks Gracie, that has done us proud. Your work is outstanding. I just love it. We love you too. Take care Hugs Mum

  3. another beautiful layout Gracie, it does you proud.love it, love it, love it.



Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations