May 24, 2011

Sunset Scenery (Masking Techniques)


Hello there,

Thank you for stopping by. This is my second entry for a blog hop over at Simply Scrapping Crafts
For the month of May 2011 we are being challenge to use the Masking Technique and I created the above card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and stamps from Kaszazz. I free hand the birds sorry I am not very good in drawings or doodling, but I can only try :-).

I hope you like my creation and my attempt for the challenge.

TTFN - Please BE SAFE!

6 comments:

  1. Great Card as always Gracie. Love your work. Your ideas are so inspiring. Cheers Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love it - you have done well Grace. I must attempt to do one of these cards one day. Everyone keeps telling me they are easy - but I am sooo blending challenged! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie
    This card is so beautiful! Hope some day I'll be able to create a card like that one.
    Sorry you missed the Blog Hop, but I can't wait to see what you make for the next one.
    Hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's amazing! And I never would have guessed about the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Grace, thanks for playing!!! Looking forward to next month :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations