Mar 22, 2011

Forever in my heart Scrapbooking Layout


My DD just turned 4 yrs old in this photo. She is so excited on this day because she is going to her kindy to cut her cake. Due to the recent disaster that we faced here North Queensland we could not planed a party for her. Even though it was  late celebration she had a blast on her belated birthday party.

I handmade the center flower from an old novel book and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mists. I am pleased it turned out OK :-).

The heart flourish on this layout is handmade by my adorable FIL, you can check out his blog for more gorgeous artwork.

I hope you like this layout.. please don't be shy to leave me a message, that will  make me smile.

TOODLES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gracie, this LO is just gorgeous. I love the flower and heart flourish. Absolutely gorgeous. And thank you again for the gorgeous work you have done on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations