Mar 30, 2011

Dahlia Fold Cards

Hi there Blog Hoppers,

Sorry been a bit "slack" in putting some post on the blogging and commenting form. I have been attacked by nasty bugs and germs (suffering from bronchitis).
Anyways, I thought I share my first attempt in making Dahlia fold flowers and to all crafters that are expert in Dahlia Fold Flowers; I hope I gave it justice...LOL. 

I'm a little disappointed with how this card turned out (Thinking of You). I thought I will use a scallop punch instead of a circle punch to make this card - It was much better in my head...LOL
I don't mind this card.. I handmade the tassel from a crochet thread (is that what you call them??).. can you tell I don't do crochet...

Well - that's it for now hope you all have a lovely and safe day.

TTFN...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gracie,

    I love these cards, and don't worry - the Thinking of You one looks wonderful. I think using the scalloped circle was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations