Jan 23, 2011

Kaszazz Team Training Day January 2011

 Hi Guys - I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a happy New Year. It's been a while since I posted something on my blog place but it's been a chaotic silly season in our household, leaving no time scratch my own back - phew! so glad it's all over.

The opportunity to host my very first Team Training Day Event (TTD) was an experience which kicked my 2011 off with a bang . As a Kaszazz consultant, TTD 's are without a doubt the most exciting, rewarding and fun days found in the calendar. Occuring 3x a year; January, May & September, this is a time were Kaszazz releases new products and new projects to play with. 

Held Nationally, the opportunity to host a TTD is given to recognised and invited Kaszazz Team Leaders and those in higher Kaszazz positions.
For me, this day provided a whole heap of fun thanks to being able to see and play with new releases for the first time before any one else - You too can have this fun experience, all you have to do is join the Kaszazz Team .

Although my excitement from hosting my first ever TTD is still lurking around I have a few photos to share with you all... Stay Tune!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations