Sep 20, 2010

Christmas Card - Won 2nd prize!!!

Well - once again Kaszazz Team Training Day (TTD) has came and gone! This is my 3rd TTD since I became a Kaszazz Consultant a year ago and as always it is always such a BLAST!! A big thank you to Natalie Lindsay (Kaszazz Consultant) for coordinating such a fun and exciting TTD.

Anyhooo... more about the TTD later I am more excited about this card :-). Why you may ask? Well - this card won 2nd Prize on the day and I have never won anything in any competition before so I am so wrapped about this winning.

Every TTD consultant are encourage to make a project using the new released products and I came up with this creation. There are loads of beautiful and creative entries and they are all gorgeous I may add. Congratulations to all the ladies who submitted all their gorgeous projects - well done ladies!

Material Used:
Stamp - 691LM Christmas Cuddles Large
Stamp - 4233KE Merry Christmas Bold
SB Paper - 4918 Greetings/Dots
Cardstock - 1084 SB Essential (Mint)
Punch - 4872 Snowflake (Mini)
Punch - 4847 Daisy (Jumbo)
Punch - 4841 Daisy (Small)
1558 Shrinky Dinks
1655 Sticky Bling-Fancy Flourish
16004 Smooch - Gold Glow
4542 Aquacolor Crayons
FRH-M Aquash Water Brush - Medium
42001 Pebbles Inc. Chalking set - Basic Brights
4016 Ice Stickles
TIM20202 Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fired Brick)

All material used are from Kaszazz.

If you live in Townsville Queensland area and interested in hosting your FREE Make and Take Workshop or place an order in any of the products I used please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Gracie, you are very talented, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card and a well deserved placing Gracie.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations