Jul 21, 2010

My little Princess in training to be a DIVA

Here's my little DIVA... My DD just love the camera. Every day she will asked to "Cheese her". She'll say "Cheese me, Mummy, cheese me" that means take her photo.


I punched the A4 Vellum #1913 with the Kaszazz Butterfly Punch #4854 from and colour the Vellum butterflies with Smooch Sassy Pink #70422. I embossd the flourish #4892 (chipboard pop-outs Flourish & Brackets) with Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder called Worn Lipstick #TIM22954.




Other Kaszazz Products Used:
  • 1397 Sticky Gems - Pearls
  • 4556  Rhinestone - Round 6mm (clear)
  • 70550 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon - White
  • 1360 SB Paper - Patchwork/Dots from our Funky Bloom Collections

I hope you like this lay-out.

Feel free to leave me a comment.



Have a safe and fun time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations