Mar 29, 2010

Reflection of a Father

I love this photo of my boys (DH and DS) taken in Fremantle Western Australia. I am trying to make a simple and quick lay out. The buckle I used with the ribbon is from a softdrink (soda) can. So next time do not throw the ring from your softdrink (soda) can its a pretty embellishment :-).

This is what the journal says:
"I gave you life, but cannot live it for you.
I can teach you things, but I cannot make you learn.
I can give you freedom, but I cannot account for it.
I can advise you about friends, but I cannot choose them for you.
I can love you unconditionally, and I always will"
Love, Dad

I hope you enjoy your visit and thank you for dropping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations