Oct 26, 2009

Place an order

You can place an order from ANYWHERE in Australia without having to attend a Kaszazz workshop or demonstrations. Delivery normally will take 5-7 working days.

Here's how:
(A $5.50 Shipping & Handling will be added to your total amount)

  • Place your order/s by email or by phone 7 days a week.
  • You can pay by Direct Deposit ( I will advise you with my Account details) or by Credit Card (if you are not comfortable sending your credit card details by email because of security reason you can call me with your credit card details and I can assure you it will be secure). Of course you can also pay by cheque or money order if that's more convenient to you (I will email you my address details).
Why would you shop anywhere other than at
Kaszazz?

Huge product range
Exciting specials (from time to time)
Everything available (receive a gift if it’s late)
Great service and support
Fun customer events with great projects
Really good prices!


If you wish to speak to me regarding placing your order or wants to find out about the Kaszazz Products please do not hesitate to contact me on 0431307446 or send me an email.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations